Keto pastrami salad with fried eggs and croutons
It’s Bright. It’s savory. It’s cheesy. It’s loaded with Keto goodness, and it comes together in a snap. This is our idea of the perfect dinner!
- Start making the low-carb parmesan croutons, if you don't have them on hand already.
- Stir together mayonnaise and mustard and set aside.
- Place the lettuce on two plates. Chop the onion and place on top.
- Cut the pickled cucumber lengthwise into four pieces and place on the lettuce.
- Add pastrami and a generous amount of the mustard mayonnaise.
- Fry the eggs just before serving the salad. Sunny side up or over easy, and serve immediately with parmesan croutons.
You can make this salad with any kind of meat – leftover lamb, turkey or grilled chicken! Or try it with freshly fried bacon or ham. You could also substitute the lettuce for arugula.