Garlic butter shrimp and tomato sheet pan
- 2 oz. 55 g butter, melted
- 1 1 garlic clove, crushedgarlic cloves, crushed
- 6 oz. (1 cup) 170 g (220 ml) cherry tomatocherry tomatoes
- 1 lb 450 g raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp capers (optional)
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 oz. (6 tbsp) 55 g (85 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh basil for garnish
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter and garlic in a large bowl. Add the shrimp and stir to combine.
- Spread the tomatoes on the baking sheet in an even layer. Then spread the shrimp on top of and around the tomatoes. Sprinkle the capers around the baking sheet and season everything generously with salt and pepper.
- Place on the middle rack of your oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp turns a white/pink color. Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with the crumbled feta cheese and basil leaves.
- Mix the mayonnaise and garlic in a bowl. Serve it together with the shrimp.
This dish will keep in the fridge for up to three days.
If you do not have or dislike the taste of capers, feel free to replace them with dill pickles, green olives, or anchovies.
You can also use larger tomatoes, sliced thin instead of cherry tomatoes.
Air fryer method
Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C). Follow step 2 of the recipe.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper. Add the tomatoes, shrimp, capers, salt, and pepper to the air fryer for 8-10 minutes.
Remove and sprinkle with feta cheese and basil, and serve with garlic mayo.
Diet Doctor's Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You'll find the original recipe in Aaron's ebook, "Sheet Pan Dinners".
So glad you love it!