- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1 cup 250 ml heavy whipping cream
- ½ lb 225 g fresh spinach
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g diced bacon or chorizo
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter, for frying
- salt and pepper
Nutrition79% Fat19% Protein2% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Fry the bacon in butter until crispy. Add the spinach.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes.
Try with shredded green or red cabbage with a homemade dressing. Delish!