Advice you can trust
Weight loss and diet tips are everywhere. But helpful content that’s both accurate and empowering is not. You deserve trustworthy advice from doctors, dietitians, and other experts.
Our mission is to empower you to dramatically improve your health and the health of those you love. Welcome to Diet Doctor!
What to eat on a keto or low-carb diet?
We’ve planned your breakfast, lunch, and dinner…
Get the best keto and low-carb meal plans and shopping lists, through our exclusive meal planner tool.
Are you ready?
Get the knowledge, support, and tools to lose weight without hunger. Read more.
Diet Doctor Plus
Become a member
Get instant access to exclusive, members-only content:
- 180+ meal plansGet everything you need to succeed on low carb and keto. You’ll get customizable meal plans, recipes and shopping lists – no planning required.
- Weight loss supportGain access to the 10-week weight loss course, and trustworthy advice from some of the worlds top experts.
- 600+ videosGet insight, enjoyment and inspiration to help you succeed, from the top low-carb channel on the planet.
- Help us help millionsWe’re fully funded by the people. Every member fee is reinvested into growing the organization, to help more people, and we’re growing very rapidly.
Free trial one month, then $9.99 per month. Cancel online at any time.Try it for free
Trustworthiness is a core value at Diet DoctorLearn why
We show no ads, have no sponsored content, sell no products, and will never sell your personal information.
Our team includes 20 medical doctors, as well as registered dietitians and award-winning journalists.
We have 5,000+ medically reviewed articles, evidence-base our content, and even rate the strength of the evidence.
Trustworthiness is a core value at Diet Doctor
- We show no ads, have no sponsored content, sell no products, and will never sell your personal information.
- Our team includes 20 medical doctors, as well as registered dietitians and award-winning journalists.
- We have 5,000+ medically reviewed articles, evidence-base our content, and even rate the strength of the evidence.