Lettuce cups with deli turkey, tomatoes and mayo
- 3 (3 oz.) 3 (85 g) leaves
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 5½ oz. 160 g deli turkey, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 (3½ oz.) 6 (100 g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ (2⁄3 oz.) ½ (20 g) a stick of celery stalk, finely choppeda stick of celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Put the lettuce leaves in a wide bowl.
- Spread the mayo evenly on lettuce leaves.
- Evenly divide the deli turkey, tomatoes, celery, and parsley between them.
- Finish with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Feel free to replace turkey with ham or bacon. Parsley can be replaced by fresh basil or coriander.
Diet Doctor’s recipe team has slightly adjusted this recipe to follow our guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe in Katie's cookbook, "The Low Carb Weight‑Loss Cookbook".