Keto sheet pan fajitas
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1½ lbs 650 g chicken breast, sliced into stripschicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 (5 oz.) 1 (140 g) sliced sliced
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) , sliced, sliced
- 2 2 garlic clove mincedgarlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup 60 ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 oz. (1¾ cups) 28 g (425 ml) , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Mix the chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin, and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put the chicken strips, bell peppers, onion, garlic, oil, and lime juice in a large bowl and mix to distribute the oil and lime juice thoroughly. Sprinkle in the spice mixture and toss to coat the chicken and vegetables.
- Spread the seasoned chicken and veggies on the sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking time until the chicken is cooked through and tender. If you enjoy a little char on your fajitas, you can place the pan under the broiler for 3 to 5 minutes at the end before serving.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 5 days.
Make a double batch of the spice mix and store it in the refrigerator to make fajitas even more quickly.
Keto sheet pan beef fajitas?
Use beef instead of chicken for variety. Sirloin steak strips cook a bit faster than chicken. The beef is typically cooked and tender within 14 to 17 minutes.
You can also use shrimp, but because shrimp cooks so quickly, you might choose to add it after the vegetables have cooked for 10-15 minutes.
Make a keto or low-carb fajita bar
Feeding a crowd? Make a fajita bar with toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, fresh avocado, or guacamole.