Keto salmon and spinach plate
- 12 oz. 350 g salmon, boneless fillet, in portion piecessalmon, boneless fillets, in portion pieces
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter for frying
- 3 oz. 85 g room tempered butter, for serving
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g)
- 2 oz. (2 cups) 55 g (425 ml) baby spinach
- salt and pepper
- Fry the salmon in butter over medium heat, a few minutes on each side. Lower the heat towards the end. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon, butter, and vegetables on a plate and serve.
Spice it up by mixing herbs or spices into the room temperature butter. Here are six easy keto butter options for inspiration. Or make up your own custom blend.