Real food on a plate. Salmon. Spinach and peppers. Creamy butter. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- ¾ lb 350 g salmon, in portion pieces
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter for frying
- 3 oz. 75 g room tempered butter, for serving
- ½ ½ red bell pepperred bell peppers
- 2 oz. 50 g baby spinach
- salt and pepper
- Fry the salmon in butter over medium heat, a few minutes on each side. Lower the heat towards the end. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon, butter and vegetables on a plate and serve.
Spice it up by mixing herbs or spices into the room temperature butter. Here are six easy keto butter options for inspiration. Or make up your own custom blend.