This keto one-skillet wonder is inspired by the classic Reuben sandwich. So get ready for an easy, cheesy, tangy adventure, complete with well-spiced corned beef. All of the flavor and very few of the carbs.
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter
- 2⁄3 lb 300 g corned beef
- 9 oz. 250 g sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup 125 ml mayonnaise
- 4 oz. 110 g Swiss cheese
- 1 1 dill pickledill pickles
- Heat up butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add corned beef and fry carefully. Drain the sauerkraut and squeeze as much liquid as possible out of it. Distribute evenly in the pan.
- Place small dollops of mustard here and there in the sauerkraut. Add sliced Swiss cheese and heat until the cheese is melting. Cover the skillet with a lid to speed things up if you're in a hurry.
- Serve with mayonnaise, dill pickles and perhaps some more mustard.
Sub in pastrami, deli roast beef, sliced turkey or cooked brisket if you prefer. Muenster and mozzarella are mild substitutes for Swiss cheese.