Keto Reuben skillet
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp butter
- 10 oz. 280 g corned beef, sliced or shredded
- 9 oz. 260 g sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 oz. (1 cup) 110 g (240 ml) Swiss cheese
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- 1 1 dill pickledill pickles
- Heat up butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add corned beef and fry for a few minutes.
- Drain the sauerkraut and squeeze as much liquid as possible out of it. Distribute evenly in the pan.
- Place small dollops of mustard here and there in the sauerkraut. Add sliced Swiss cheese and heat until the cheese is melting. Cover the skillet with a lid to speed things up if you're in a hurry.
- Serve with mayonnaise, dill pickles, and perhaps some more mustard.
Muenster and mozzarella are mild substitutes for Swiss cheese.
Sub in pastrami, deli roast beef, sliced turkey or cooked brisket if you prefer.