Keto ground beef plate
- ¾ lb 325 g ground beef
- 2 oz. 50 g butter for frying
- 4 oz. 110 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 oz. 50 g lettuce
- ½ ½ cucumber
- ½ ½ green bell peppergreen bell peppers
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Brown the ground beef in butter until it is thoroughly cooked and most of the juice has evaporated.
- Lower the heat towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve together with raw veggies and shredded cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the salad before serving.
Add some taco seasoning to the beef, and this meal takes on a Tex-Mex air. If you decide to head in that direction, a dollop of sour cream might be a nice addition.