Keto ground beef plate
- ¾ lb 325 g ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 oz. 55 g butter for frying
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (4 oz.) 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
- 5 oz. 140 g cucumber
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Brown the ground beef in butter until it is thoroughly cooked and most of the juice has evaporated.
- Lower the heat towards the end. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve together with raw veggies and shredded cheese. Drizzle olive oil over the salad before serving.
Add some taco seasoning to the beef, and this meal takes on a Tex-Mex air. If you decide to head in that direction, a dollop of sour cream might be a nice addition.