Keto Buffalo drumsticks with chili aioli
Chicken drumsticks are delicious as a keto snack or main course. Goes great with a spicy garlic and chili aioli.
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken drumstickchicken drumsticks or chicken wings
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tabasco
- butter or olive oil, for greasing the baking dish
- 2⁄3 cup 160 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder or smoked chili powder
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450° (220°C).
- Put the drumsticks in a plastic bag.
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl and pour into the plastic bag. Shake the bag thoroughly and let marinate for 10 minutes in room temperature.
- Coat a baking dish with oil. Place the drumsticks in the baking dish and let bake for 30–40 minutes or until they are done and have turned a nice color.
- Mix together mayonnaise, garlic and chili.