Keto Buffalo drumsticks with chili aioli
- 2 lbs 900 g chicken drumstickchicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp tabasco
- 2 cups (4 oz.) 475 ml (110 g) leafy greens
Chicken drumsticks and marinade
- Preheat the oven to 365°F (185°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the drumsticks in a plastic bag or a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl. Pour it over the drumsticks to coat completely and let marinade for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Place the drumsticks on the baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until they become golden and crispy.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, minced garlic, and chili powder until well combined.
- Serve the drumsticks with the chili aioli on the side.