High protein breakfast bowl with eggs and smoked salmon
With precooked eggs at hand, this nutritious keto breakfast will be done quicker than if you were ordering a lox bagel sandwich. Kick off your day in the best way possible with your new favorite brekkie.
- 2 2 boiled large egg, halvedboiled large eggs, halved
- 3½ oz. 100 g smoked salmon or cured salmon
- 3 oz. 85 g cucumber, diced or peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp bagel seasoning or dried chives (optional)
- ¼ ¼ lemon, cut in wedgeslemons, cut in wedges (optional)
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Place everything in a bowl. Sprinkle the bagel seasoning on top for more flavor. If not, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Don't like salmon?
If you don't fancy salmon you could replace it with canned tuna, ham or deli turkey.
That sounds fantastic. It's great to have recipes like this that are so easy to customize.
Eggs, cucumber, and cream cheese all have carbs.
Hi, Amber! If you don't like salmon, you could replace it with canned tuna, ham, or deli turkey.