High protein breakfast bowl with eggs and smoked salmon
- 2 2 boiled large egg, cut in halfboiled large eggs, cut in half
- 3½ oz. 100 g smoked salmon or cured salmon
- 3 oz. 85 g cucumber, diced or peeled into ribbons
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp or dried chives (optional)
- ¼ ¼ lemon, cut in wedgeslemons, cut in wedges (optional)
- Place everything in a bowl. Sprinkle the bagel seasoning on top for more flavor. If not, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Don't like salmon?
If you don't fancy salmon you could replace it with canned tuna, ham or deli turkey.