- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli
- 6 6 scallionscallions
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons small capers
- 1 oz. 30 g butter, for greasing the casserole dish
- 1½ lbs 700 g white fish, in serving-sized pieces
- 1¼ cups 300 ml heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 3¼ oz. 90 g butter
- 1⁄3 lb 150 g leafy greens
Nutrition76% Fat19% Protein4% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Divide the broccoli into small florets, including the stem. Peel with a sharp knife or potato peeler if the stem is rough.
- Fry the broccoli for 5 minutes on medium high in oil until golden and soft. Salt and pepper.
- Add scallions, finely chopped, and the capers. Fry for another 1-2 minutes and place the vegetables in a greased baking dish.
- Place the fish in between the vegetables.
- Mix parsley, whipping cream and mustard and pour over the fish and vegetables. Put slices of butter on top.
- Bake in the oven for at least 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Serve as is or with a green salad.
This is a wonderful all-in-one dish that can be varied in many different ways. Use salmon instead of white fish or perhaps fresh or frozen tuna fish. Use Brussel sprouts, asaparagus, zucchini or mushrooms instead of broccoli.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It’s free and you can sign up at any time!