Keto fried salmon with broccoli and cheese
- 1 lb 450 g broccoli
- 3 oz. 75 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz. 150 g (325 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1½ lbs 650 g salmon
- 1 1 limelimes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C), preferably using the broiler setting.
- Cut the broccoli into smaller florets and let simmer in lightly salted water for a couple of minutes. Make sure the broccoli maintains its chewy texture and delicate color.
- Place the drained broccoli in a well-greased baking dish. Add butter and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the broccoli and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the cheese turns a golden color.
- Fry the salmon in plenty of butter, a few minutes on each side. The lime can be fried in the same pan or be served raw. This step can also be made on an outdoor grill.