Quick keto fish stew with tapenade
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1½ lbs 650 g
- 10 oz. 280 g , trimmed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive tapenade or green pesto
- 2 tsp 2 tsp white vinegar 5% (optional)
- Heat up a frying pan with butter on medium-high heat. Add the garlic when hot.
- Cut the fish fillets into 1 inch-sized (2.5 cm) cubes and chop the green beans into small pieces.
- Add the fish and green beans to the frying pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the cream, tapenade, and vinegar. Let it simmer until the sauce has thickened a bit and the fish is cooked. Serve warm.