Scrambled pancakes with Greek yogurt, apple & cinnamon
- 3 3 large egglarge eggs
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter, for frying
- 1⁄3 cup (2 oz.) 80 ml (60 g) Greek yogurt (0% fat)
- ½ (22⁄3 oz.) ½ (75 g) apple, shreddedapples, shredded
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Add the eggs, almond milk, almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and salt to a bowl and whisk until smooth. Let the batter rest for a couple of minutes to set.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the butter when hot.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Using a rubber spatula, stir from the edges of the pan towards the middle, until the batter is scrambled and cooked.
- Transfer the scrambled pancakes to a plate and add a dollop of Greek yogurt and the shredded apple. Dust with cinnamon and enjoy!