- ½ lb 225 g smoked salmon
- 1 cup 240 ml mayonnaise
- 3 3 eggeggs
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4¼ oz. 120 g cream cheese
- 1¼ cups 300 ml shredded cheese
Nutrition84% Fat12% Protein2% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Put all the ingredients for the pie dough into a food processor for a few minutes until the dough firms up to a ball. If you don’t have a food processor you can use a fork to mix the dough.
- Attach a piece of parchment paper to a spring form, no larger than 10 inches (23 cm) diameter, to make it easer to remove the pie when it’s done.
- Spread out the dough into the form. Use an oiled spatula or fingers. Pre-bake the crust for 10–15 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling, except the salmon, and pour that in the pie crust. Add the salmon and bake for 35 minutes or until the pie has turned a nice color.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve with a salad or other vegetables.