Low-carb Ranch dressing with baked bacon and veggies
- 2 tsp 2 tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ cup 175 ml dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup 75 ml onion powder
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp of the dry ranch mix
- ¾ cup 175 ml mayonnaise
- ¾ cup 175 ml sour cream
- ¾ cup 175 ml heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 lb 450 g baked bacon
- 4 4 celery stalkcelery stalks
- 1 1 red bell pepperred bell peppers
- 1 1 yellow bell pepperyellow bell peppers
- 12 12 cherry tomatoes
Ranch dry mix
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Store the mix in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Mix the dry mix with the mayonnaise, heavy cream, sour cream, and lemon juice. Let chill for at least an hour before serving. You can thin this with a little MCT oil or water or more heavy cream. You can also use less heavy cream for a thicker dip.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9” by 13” baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Lay the bacon out in a single layer across the tray. The slices may be touching, but should not overlap.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until the bacon is done to your preference.
- Cut the celery stalks and bell peppers into sticks and put everything on a big plate or cutting board. Start dippin'!