Low-carb garlic and sesame prawns
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp (20 g) sesame seeds, mixed
- 1 lb 450 g jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6½ oz. 175 g , thinly sliced, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. 225 g baby bok choy, sliced length-wise, into quarters
- 1½ oz. 40 g , sliced thinly, length-wise, sliced thinly, length-wise
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- chili flakes and finely sliced , to garnishfinely sliced , to garnish (optional)
- Heat 1/2 of the coconut oil in a large frying pan, over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp, garlic, and sesame seeds to the pan. Toss for about a minute, or until the color of the shrimp begins to change, and is just slightly cooked through.
- Add the rest of the coconut oil, vegetables, and tamari soy. Stir fry for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender.
- Spoon into separate bowls, and garnish with red chili flakes and scallions.
Can be stored in the fridge, in a covered container, for up to four days.
Jumbo shrimp are typically sold as 21/25, which means there will be 21-25 shrimp per pound, in the bag.