Keto chicken club casserole
- 2 lbs 900 g rotisserie chicken
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) tomatotomatoes
- 5 oz. 140 g cooked bacon
- 1 1 dill pickledill pickles
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) 350 ml (170 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz. (3 cups) 170 g (700 ml) leafy greens
- 4 tbsp 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Shred the rotisserie chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Dice (cooked) bacon and chop up the tomatoes and pickles. Mix all three together with the chicken. Add mayonnaise and ⅔ of the cheese and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens and olive oil.
It's also easy to cook the chicken from scratch. Here's a simple recipe.