Keto blue cheese cabbage stir-fry
- 1½ lbs 650 g
- 5 oz. 150 g butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1½ lbs 650 g ground beef
- 5 oz. 150 g blue cheese
- 1 cup 225 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup 125 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- Shred the cabbage as finely as possible, either with a knife or in a food processor.
- Fry the cabbage over medium-high heat in roughly half of the butter in a large frying pan or wok. Be careful not to let the cabbage turn brown. You only want it to soften.
- Add spices and vinegar. Stir and fry for a few more minutes. Reserve sautéed cabbage in a bowl.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same pan. Add the meat and fry until the meat is cooked through, and most of the juices have evaporated.
- Lower the heat a little and add the cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Add the heavy cream and let simmer for a few more minutes. Add the cabbage, and stir until everything is evenly hot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Chop parsley and place on top before serving.
Crack slaw is delicious reheated. Make extra and enjoy for lunch or even dinner, two nights in a row! Yes, it's that good.