Zucchini noodles with crab
- ¾ lb 325 g
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 2
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 7 oz. 200 g canned crab meat
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini lengthwise into long, noodle-like strips. Arrange the noodles in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with olive oil. Lightly toss and bake for 10, until the noodles are evenly softened.
- Spread the pine nuts on a small baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, chop the scallions and parsley.
- Drain the crab meat and combine with the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Combine the zucchini, scallions, and parsley in a serving bowl. Arrange the crab meat on top and finish with the toasted pine nuts.