Zucchini noodles with crab
This is the perfect keto meal for seafood lovers — tasty, easy to make, unique, and healthy. The tender zucchini goes well with the crab meat. The mayonnaise binds all of the flavors together, and the toasted pine nuts provide a crunchy touch.
- ¾ lb 325 g zucchini
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 (1 oz.) 2 (30 g) scallionscallions
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 7 oz. 200 g canned crab meat
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini lengthwise into long, noodle-like strips. Arrange the noodles in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with olive oil. Lightly toss and bake for 10, until the noodles are evenly softened.
- Spread the pine nuts on a small baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, chop the scallions and parsley.
- Drain the crab meat and combine with the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Combine the zucchini, scallions, and parsley in a serving bowl. Arrange the crab meat on top and finish with the toasted pine nuts.
About the recipe
This recipe is part of a collaboration with Pascale Naessens and comes from her book "Pure & Simple"
All of our recipes can be printed from the website. There is a printer icon at the top right of the recipe.
So glad you enjoyed it!