Smoked salmon and asparagus frittata
- 8 8 eggeggs
- 1 cup 240 ml
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 cup (4 oz.) 240 ml (110 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (11⁄3 oz.) 120 ml (40 g) shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ oz. 14 g butter
- 3½ oz. 100 g smoked salmon
- 3½ oz. 100 g fresh green asparagus
- Pre-heat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl and then add cream, seasonings, parmesan and half of the grated mozzarella.
- Grease an 8" (20 cm) baking dish with butter and then scatter chunks of smoked salmon over the base of the dish.
- Lay the asparagus spears on top, cutting them to size if required.
- Pour over the egg mixture and then scatter with the remaining mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes.