Shaved kohlrabi with smashed avocado, anchovies and soft-boiled eggs
- 1 (7 oz.) 1 (200 g) avocado, pitted and peeledavocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp green chili pepper, preferably Serranogreen chili peppers, preferably Serrano
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- ¼ ¼ garlic clove, finely gratedgarlic cloves, finely grated
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp sprigs , coarsely chopped
- 1⁄3 oz. 9 g anchovies, fillets
- ¼ cup 60 ml avocado oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1½ 1½ lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- 2 2 kohlrabi, cut into paper-thin slices on a mandolinekohlrabis, cut into paper-thin slices on a mandoline
- 1 pinch 1 pinch coarse sea salt
- 2 2 soft-boiled egg, peeled and halvedsoft-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- In a large bowl, combine the avocado, chiles, ginger, garlic, cilantro, anchovies, half of the avocado oil and half of the lime juice and mash together with a potato masher.
- In another large bowl, toss the kohlrabi, the remaining lime juice, the remaining avocado oil and a pinch of salt. Arrange on a serving plate and top with the avocado mixture and the halved eggs.
- Zest the remaining lime half on top, sprinkle with salt and drizzle with oil.