Low-carb salmon poke bowl with zoodles
- 1 lb 450 g raw sashimi salmon, boneless fillet, dicedraw sashimi salmon, boneless fillets, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 1 lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- ½ ½ red chili pepper, finely choppedred chili peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp sesame seeds
- salt and ground black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the ingredients to the marinade. Place the salmon in the bowl and toss together. Cover or seal, and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with ginger, lime juice, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the zoodles in the boiling water for just one minute, and then drain in a colander.
- Divide zoodles, cucumber, bean sprouts, red cabbage, and avocado in serving bowls. Top with the salmon and drizzle with the mayo. Garnish with some sesame seeds.
Be sure to get sashimi-grade salmon, which is salmon that has been frozen at -4°F (-20°C) for at least seven days .