Low-carb salmon poke bowl with zoodles
- 1 lb 450 g raw sashimi salmon, boneless fillet, dicedraw sashimi salmon, boneless fillets, diced
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp light olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 1 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 1 lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- ½ ½ red chili pepper, finely choppedred chili peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp sesame seeds
- salt and ground black pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the ingredients to the marinade. Place the salmon in the bowl and toss together. Cover or seal, and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with ginger, lime juice, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place the zoodles in the boiling water for just one minute, and then drain in a colander.
- Divide zoodles, cucumber, bean sprouts, red cabbage, and avocado in serving bowls. Top with the salmon and drizzle with the mayo. Garnish with some sesame seeds.