Lemon butter baked salmon
- 1 lb 450 g salmon, boneless fillet, cut into portion sizessalmon, boneless fillets, cut into portion sizes
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter melted or olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp finely chopped fresh or dried chives or fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish. Mix the melted butter (or olive oil) with lemon juice. Pour on top of the salmon.
- Season with salt, ground black pepper, and any other seasoning of choice. For example, chives or dill.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the salmon flakes with a fork but is still moist inside.
Use the lemon zest for a more prominent citrus flavor. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh dill.
Fresh minced garlic and a drizzle of olive oil also pairs perfectly.