Keto Thai fish curry and bok choy
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp coconut oil or avocado oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1½ cups 350 ml
- 1 cup 240 ml water
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 lbs 900 g , cubed, cubed
- 1 lb 450 g bok choy, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the curry paste, and fry on moderate heat for 2-3 minutes to activate the spices.
- Add the coconut cream, water, and fish sauce and bring to a boil.
- Carefully add the fish pieces and reduce the heat. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in large bowls.
If you can't find bok choy, spinach is a great substitute.
Diet Doctor’s Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe here: Ditch the Carbs - Low-carb fish curry.