Keto smoked salmon and avocado plate
Real food on a plate. Smoked salmon. Avocado. Mayo. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 8 oz. 230 g smoked salmon
- 2 (14 oz.) 2 (400 g) avocadoavocados
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Split the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out avocado pieces with a spoon. Place on a plate.
- Add salmon and a hearty dollop of mayonnaise to the plate.
- Top with freshly ground black pepper and a sprinkle of sea salt.
I would recommend having this for lunch to allow the smoked salmon to digest. You can also mush the avocado with pepper/garlic and roll in the salmon to make finger food or add to a buffet so you will have something to munch on.