Keto pizza egg wrap
- 2 2 large egglarge eggs
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp butter
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp
- ½ oz. (2 tbsp) 14 g (30 ml) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1½ oz. 45 g salami, sliced
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the butter.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, and whisk until combined.
- Slowly pour the eggs into the pan, allowing the mixture to go right to the edges.
- Cook until the edges begin to lift off the side of the frying pan. Using a spatula all around the edge, lift the egg from the pan.
- Flip and cook on the other side for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the pan. Layer tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and salami in the middle. Roll it together into a wrap.
If you prefer the cheese to be melted, put the wrap back into the pan until the cheese is melted.
Diet Doctor's Recipe Team has slightly modified this recipe to follow our recipe and nutritional guidelines. You’ll find the original recipe here: Fat For Weight Loss - Keto egg wrap.