Keto mug frittata
- 1 tsp 1 tsp butter, for greasing
- 2 2 eggeggs
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1 oz. (4 tbsp) 28 g (60 ml) shredded cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 oz. 28 g air-dried chorizo, sliced
- 1 oz. 28 g broccoli, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Grease a large mug with butter. Add eggs, cream, cheese and spices, and whisk together until combined well. The egg mixture will double its size during cooking, so make sure there is enough space left in the mug.
- Add broccoli and chorizo. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. If it's not set in the middle, microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Let cool for a minute.
You can serve the frittata with rocket salad or baby spinach and some olive oil.
This is a one-portion dish, but feel free to make several portions at once and save them for the next day. Perfect for picnic and excursions.
This recipe is tailored for microwave preparation. If you want to use your oven or the stovetop, feel free to refer to one of our other recipes: