Yes, please. Aromatic oregano and lemon combined with lamb, make these fragrant burgers irresistible. You. Want. To. Eat. These. Now. Serve these bad boys either wrapped in lettuce, or over a big Greek salad.
- 1 lb 450 g ground lamb
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ ¼ yellow onion, finely dicedyellow onions, finely diced
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 1 lemon, the zest
- Place the ground lamb into a medium size mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced onion, minced garlic and oregano, and lemon zest to the bowl.
- Mix well until the meat is evenly combined with the seasonings.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Form the meat into 6-8 small patties.
- Grill the burgers about 4 minutes per side over medium high heat, or until cooked as desired.
Double or triple this recipe to feed a crowd, and watch them evaporate!