Keto lamb sliders
Yes, please. Aromatic oregano and lemon combined with lamb, make these fragrant burgers irresistible. You. Want. To. Eat. These. Now. Serve these bad boys either wrapped in lettuce, or over a big Greek salad.
- 1 lb 450 g ground lamb
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ ¼ yellow onion, finely dicedyellow onions, finely diced
- 2 2 garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp fresh oregano, leaves only
- 1 1 lemon, the zest
- Place the ground lamb into a medium size mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the diced onion, minced garlic and oregano, and lemon zest to the bowl.
- Mix well until the meat is evenly combined with the seasonings.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Form the meat into 6-8 small patties.
- Grill the burgers about 4 minutes per side over medium high heat, or until cooked as desired.