Keto jalapeño popper chaffles
- 4 4 eggeggs
- 2 cups (8 oz.) 475 ml (230 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped (save some for garnish)
- ½ cup (4 oz.) 120 ml (120 g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp ½ tsp garlic clove, mincedgarlic cloves, minced
- 1 (½ oz.) 1 (15 g) , chopped finely, chopped finely
- 3 oz. 85 g bacon, chopped and cooked
- 2 2 fresh jalapeño, seeded and slicedfresh jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- ½ (¼ oz.) ½ (7.5 g) , chopped for garnish, chopped for garnish
- Pre-heat your waffle maker.
- Place all of your ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat to combine.
- Lightly grease your waffle iron and then evenly spoon the mixture over the bottom plate, spreading it out slightly to get an even result.
- Close the waffle iron and cook for approx 6 minutes, depending on your waffle maker.
- Gently lift the lid when you think they’re done.
- While the waffles cook, place the cream cheese, garlic and spring onions into a bowl and beat well to combine.
- Add most of the bacon, retaining some for garnish and stir through.
- When waffles are ready, top with a big spoonful of cream cheese, sliced jalapeño to taste and the remaining chopped chives and bacon.