Keto chicken curry bell-pepper sandwich
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (240 g)
- 9 oz. 260 g chicken breast, cooked and cut into small pieceschicken breasts, cooked and cut into small pieces
- ½ cup 120 ml mayonnaise or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp curry powder
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (½ oz.) 1 (15 g) , finely sliced, finely sliced
- 4 4 leaves butterhead lettuce
- Cut the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the chicken, mayonnaise, scallions, and curry. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a salad leaf on every bell-pepper half. Divide the chicken curry mix into the bell peppers. Garnish with scallions if desired.
If you don't care for curry, omit it and use your preferred seasoning. Ranch, Italian or Tex-Mex flavors would be delicious! If you're using dried herbs, making the filling in advance allows even more time for the flavors to intensify.
Cucumber boats or slices can also be used in place of bell pepper if you prefer.