Keto butter-fried fish with tandoori sauce
Crispy butter-fried fish is a tasty low carb option any day of the week. The perfect blank canvas for exciting keto flavors. We've combined it with golden baked cauliflower and a rich aromatic tandoori sauce.
- 1½ cups 350 ml crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tandoori seasoning
- 1 lb 450 g cauliflower, cut in small florets
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ lbs 650 g cod, boneless fillet, or any white fish with skin oncod, boneless fillets, or any white fish with skin on
- 2 oz. 55 g butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Preheat the oven to 430°F (225°C).
- Mix crème fraîche with the tandoori seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Divide the cauliflower into small florets or roughly chop into smaller pieces. Transfer the cauliflower to an ovenproof dish and drizzle with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until it gets a nice golden color.
- Salt and pepper the fish on both sides. Fry skin side down in butter on medium high heat. Flip after a few minutes and lower the heat. Feel free to drizzle the upper side of the fish with some butter from the pan. The skin should be crispy and the meat white.
- Serve fish with cauliflower and tandoori sauce. Sprinkle with parsley.
Step 2 - mix the creme fraiche with the tandoori seasoning.
Thank you for your feedback, I have shared it with the recipe team.