Greek tuna salad
- 10 oz. 280 g tuna in water, drained
- 5 oz. (1 cup) 140 g (220 ml) feta cheese
- ¼ (1 oz.) ¼ (28 g) red onion, finely choppedred onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp 2 tsp dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (230 g) ripe tomato, quartered and slicedripe tomatoes, quartered and sliced
- 5 oz. 140 g cucumber, diced
- ½ (2½ oz.) ½ (70 g) , sliced, sliced
- 10 10 olives (preferably Kalamata)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ ¼ lemon, cut into wedgeslemons, cut into wedges
- Crumble the feta cheese into a bowl and mix with tuna, onion, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, and bell pepper. Add to a big bowl.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and olives and give it a mix.
- Arrange the salad on a serving platter or individual plates. Top with the tuna/feta mix and garnish with more oregano, freshly ground black pepper, and lemon wedges.