Crustless keto broccoli and bacon quiche
- Preheat oven to 350 F° (175 C°). Grease a 9" (23 cm) pie plate with butter.
- Place the bacon in a cold skillet. Cook over medium heat until crispy, turning occasionally to brown evenly. Drain the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate, and then cut the bacon into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, and seasonings until well combined.
- Add the broccoli and bacon pieces to the pie plate. Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli and bacon and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with sliced tomatoes and leafy greens.
Store-bought, fully cooked bacon can also be used for this recipe.
You can also make this recipe as individual quiches or as egg muffins in a greased muffin tin. Make sure to reduce the time in the oven to about 10-15 minutes depending on size.