- 1 lb 450 g Brussels sprouts
- ½ lb 225 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ lb 225 g mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 8 tablespoons 120 ml olive oil
- 4 4 chicken breastchicken breasts
- 1 oz. 30 g butter, for frying
- 4¼ oz. 120 g herb butter, for serving
Nutrition75% Fat8% Protein4% Carbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the vegetables whole in a baking dish.
- Add spices, pour olive oil on top and mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables have turned a nice color.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken in olive oil or butter and season with salt and pepper. Make sure it’s cooked all the way trough.
- Serve with a rich sauce, for example our delicious chili aioli or a flavored butter of your choice.