Keto chicken with roasted vegetables Tricolore
- 16 oz. 450 g fresh Brussels sprouts, whole
- 8 oz. 230 g cherry tomatoes, whole
- 8 oz. 230 g mushrooms, sliced or whole
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary
- ½ cup 120 ml olive oil
- 4 (1½ lbs) 4 (700 g) chicken breast (without skin)chicken breasts (without skin)
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp unsalted butter or olive oil, for frying
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz. 110 g herb butter, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the vegetables in a roasting pan. Sprinkle the salt, pepper and rosemary over the vegetables. Pour the olive oil on top and stir to evenly coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are gently caramelized.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil or butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sauté for about 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- For serving, plate the chicken and roasted vegetables, and then spread the herb butter onto the chicken for added flavor!