Keto chicken with roasted vegetables Tricolore
A quick and easy meal doesn’t have to skimp on either quality or quantity. This fried chicken with a classic and colorful trio of veggies not only comes together in a snap – it’s also super satisfying. Your belly will thank you.
Roasted vegetables tricolore
- 15 oz. 450 g Brussels sprouts
- 8 oz. 225 g cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. 225 g mushrooms
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 25 tsp 120 ml olive oil
- 4 4 chicken breastchicken breasts
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g butter, for frying
- 4¼ oz. 120 g herb butter, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the vegetables whole in a baking dish.
- Add salt, pepper and rosemary. Pour olive oil on top and stir to coat vegetables evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are gently caramelized.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken in olive oil or butter and season with salt and pepper. Cook until a meat thermometer inserted in the largest piece reads 165°F (74°C).