Stuffed mini bell peppers
- 8 8
- 8 oz. (1 cup) 230 g (240 ml) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 oz. 28 g hard salami, thinly sliced and chopped finely
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp mild chipotle paste
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh thyme or , chopped finely
- Slice the peppers in half, lengthwise. Using a small spoon, remove the seeds and ribs.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, salami, chipotle paste, olive oil, and herbs, until well combined.
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture, and serve as a snack or an appetizer.