Delicious bite-sized snacks that will be ready in a few minutes. Everyone – kids and adults alike – will love them! Spicy cream cheese and sweet bell peppers in a wonderful combination.
- 8 oz. 225 g mini bell peppers, about 8-10
- 8 oz. 225 g cream cheese
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g air-dried chorizo, thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon ½ tablespoon mild chipotle paste
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or fresh cilantro
- Split the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the core.
- Chop the sausage and herbs finely.
- Mix cheese, spices and oil in a small bowl. Add sausage and herbs, and stir together.
- Spread out the cheese cream into the bell peppers and serve as a snack or appetizer.