Stuffed mini bell peppers
- 8 oz. 225 g mini bell peppers, about 8-10
- 8 oz. 225 g cream cheese
- 1⁄6 oz. 30 g air-dried chorizo, thinly sliced
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp mild chipotle paste
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp fresh thyme or fresh cilantro
- Split the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the core.
- Chop the sausage and herbs finely.
- Mix cheese, spices and oil in a small bowl. Add sausage and herbs, and stir together.
- Spread out the cheese cream into the bell peppers and serve as a snack or appetizer.