Skillet chicken breast
- 2 (1 lb) 2 (450 g) chicken breast 8 oz (230 g) eachchicken breasts 8 oz (230 g) each
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp 2 tsp Italian seasoning or taco seasoning or garam masala seasoning (optional)
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- To speed up the cooking process, cut the chicken breasts lengthwise into thin cutlets.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt, ground black pepper, and seasoning of choice.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the butter or oil to the skillet when hot. Carefully place the chicken breasts in the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes on each side. The chicken is ready to serve when it's no longer pink.
When the chicken is almost cooked, add some heavy whipping cream and more seasoning to the skillet to make a quick and delicious sauce.
Spice it up by using oregano, garlic, and rosemary for more greek flavor; Tex Mex spice or tarragon and herbs de Provence for a French flare.