Quick keto chicken garam masala
- 1½ lbs 650 g boneless chicken thighs, sliced
- 1 (5 oz.) 1 (140 g) , thinly sliced, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2½ tbsp 2½ tbsp garam masala seasoning
- 2 tsp 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1¼ cups 300 ml or
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp , roughly chopped
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and add the coconut oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the garam masala, turmeric and garlic into the pan. Fry for a minute while stirring, making sure it doesn’t get burned.
- Add the chicken and salt, then stir thoroughly. Fry for about 3 minutes before adding the bell pepper. Continue frying for about 2 minutes. Add the coconut cream and let it simmer, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
To make cauliflower rice, just mince cauliflower florets into rice-sized pieces, then steam, or fry in butter until tender.
If making this recipe to freeze, use coconut milk as the cream base rather than heavy whipping cream.