Season's greetings! This low carb pumpkin latte recipe is so tasty and so easy to whip up. You will have a comforting fall beverage warming you up in no time.
- 1 cup 240 ml unsweetened almond milk, heated
- ¼ cup 60 ml decaf espresso coffee or strong brewed coffee
- ¼ cup 60 ml pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tsp 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp ½ tsp vanilla extract
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Best served fresh.