Oven-baked sausage with veggies
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp butter, for greasing the baking dish
- 4 oz. 110 g
- 2 (8 oz.) 2 (220 g)
- 3 3 garlic clovegarlic cloves
- 5 oz. 140 g cherry tomatoes
- 1¾ cups (7 oz.) 425 ml (200 g) fresh mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp dried basil or dried thyme
- 1½ lbs 650 g sausage in linkssausages in links
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Grease a baking dish with butter.
- Divide the zucchini into bite-sized pieces. Peel and cut the onion into wedges. Slice or chop the garlic.
- Place zucchini, onions, garlic, tomatoes, and sausages in the baking dish. Dice the cheese into inch-sized pieces and place it among the vegetables. Season with salt, pepper, and basil or thyme.
- Bake for at least 30 minutes or until the sausages are thoroughly cooked, and the vegetables are browned and caramelized.
This dish is the perfect crowd pleaser, so double or triple the recipe for a party!