Keto taco salmon
- 1¼ lbs 550 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets
- ¼ cup 60 ml taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp or frozen, chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) 1 (110 g) red onion, thinly slicedred onions, thinly sliced
- Set the oven to 365°F (180°C)
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the olive oil with the taco seasoning.
- Place salmon in a baking dish and brush it with the taco mix. Top with the chopped cilantro and sliced red onion.
- Bake on the middle rack for about 20 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.