Keto pizza fish with cabbage salad
- 1 lb 450 g , finely shredded
- 3 tbsp 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup 60 ml white wine vinegar
- ¾ tbsp ¾ tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp 1 tsp salt
- 1½ lbs 650 g
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp garlic powder or fresh garlic
- ½ tsp ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup (2 oz.) 120 ml (55 g) shredded mozzarella cheese, or any other cheese of choice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp dried oregano
- Finely shred the cabbage using a food processor, knife, mandolin, or vegetable peeler.
- Add the olive oil, white wine vinegar, oregano, freshly ground black pepper, and salt to a bowl large enough to comfortably fit all the shredded cabbage. Mix well.
- Add the shredded cabbage and massage it into the vinaigrette with clean hands. This helps to soften and flavor it.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the white fish fillets in a baking dish.
- Add tomato paste, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and ground black pepper to a small bowl and combine.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels and spread the tomato mixture over each fillet. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish is cooked all the way through.
- Sprinkle with oregano and serve the fish with the cabbage salad. Enjoy.
Make a big batch of cabbage salad while you're at it. It keeps well for up to a week in the fridge. It gets better with time!
You can substitute distilled white vinegar (5%) for white wine vinegar.