Keto ground beef and green beans
- 12 oz. 350 g ground beef
- 9 oz. 260 g
- 3½ oz. 100 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup 80 ml mayonnaise (optional)
- Rinse and trim the green beans.
- Heat up a generous dollop of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both the ground beef and the green beans.
- Brown the ground beef on high heat until it's almost done. Add salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat somewhat. Add more butter and fry the beans for 5 minutes in the same pan. Stir the ground beef every now and then.
- Season beans with salt and pepper. Serve with remaining butter and add mayonnaise or crème fraiche if you need more fat for satiety.
This keto dish can be cooked with other low-carb vegetables like zucchini, asparagus, broccoli or spinach. Feel free to use your favorite spices to give the meat, veggies, and/or dip more flavor – chili powder and paprika, some herbs and onion powder, or perhaps a little garlic and basil.