Keto deli roast beef with coleslaw
- 1¼ cups 300 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb 450 g
- 1½ lbs 650 g deli roast beef
- 4 oz. 110 g (175 ml) cherry tomatoes
- 4 4 dill pickledill pickles
- salt and pepper
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard in a big bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred the cabbage finely and add to the bowl. Mix with the mayo blend and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Place roast beef, tomatoes and dill pickles on a plate together with a hearty scoop of coleslaw. Serve cold or room temperature.
Make it even easier by buying your cabbage pre-shredded! Just watch the ingredients or Nutrition Facts Label for hidden carbs (like you may find in blends with lots of carrots). We do not recommend deli-made coleslaw; there tends to be added sugar in the dressing.
Get started challenge
This recipe and the ones below are examples of the delicious meals you have on our Get started challenge. We provide a meal plan and all the knowledge and support you need to make low carb simple. It's free and you can sign up at any time!