Keto deli roast beef with coleslaw
- 1¼ cups 300 ml mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lb 450 g
- 1½ lbs 650 g deli roast beef
- 4 oz. 110 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 4 dill pickledill pickles
- salt and pepper
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard in a big bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred the cabbage finely and add to the bowl. Mix with the mayo blend and let sit for a couple of minutes.
- Place roast beef, tomatoes, and dill pickles on a plate together with a hearty scoop of coleslaw. Serve cold or room temperature.
Make it even easier by buying your cabbage pre-shredded! Just watch the ingredients or Nutrition Facts Label for hidden carbs (like you may find in blends with lots of carrots). We do not recommend deli-made coleslaw; there tends to be added sugar in the dressing.