Real food on a plate. Chicken. Green beans. Creamy butter. Because a keto dinner doesn't have to be complicated.
- 7 oz. 200 g fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons butter for frying
- 1 lb 450 g rotisserie chickenrotisserie chickens
- 3 oz. 75 g butter for serving
- salt and pepper
- Fry the green beans in butter over medium heat for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put chicken, green beans and butter on a plate and serve.
We’ve used rotisserie chicken for this plate but feel free cook the chicken from scratch if you prefer. Here’s a simple recipe. Always make sure that poultry is fully cooked (internal temperature of at least 165°F) before serving.