Soft mozzarella, ripe tomatoes, and fresh basil—yes please! Add chicken and crème fraîche and you'll have a warm and delicious keto casserole in no-time. Easy, cheesy satisfaction!
- 1 1 rotisserie chickenrotisserie chickens
- 7 oz. 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. 225 g fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons green pesto
- 1 cup 225 ml crème fraîche or mayonnaise
- 2 oz. 50 g parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 7 oz. 200 g leafy greens
- 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces or shred using a fork.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and cut the mozzarella cheese into small pieces. Place all three (chicken, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella) in a baking dish.
- Add pesto, crème fraiche, and half of the parmesan cheese. Stir until evenly distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with leafy greens and olive oil.
If you prefer cooking your chicken from scratch, here’s an easy recipe to follow.
All out of pesto? You can substitute dried basil mixed with olive oil.