Seared lemon butter salmon with Italian salad
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp butter
- 5 oz. 140 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ ½ lemonlemons
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (2 oz.) 240 ml (55 g) leafy greens, chopped or
- 1 oz. (52⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (85 ml) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the butter and wait for it to melt.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the pan. Squeeze the lemon on top. Fry for a couple of minutes on each side until preferred doneness is reached.
- Mix all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon and salad on a plate. Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.