Seared lemon-butter salmon with Italian salad
Losing weight has never been this easy or flavorful. This high protein meal combines lemon-butter seared salmon with a simple, fresh salad, all topped with a dijon vinaigrette. With over 40 grams of satiating protein and only two grams of net carbs, you'll be savoring your way to a healthier you.
Lemon butter salmon
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp butter
- 5 oz. 140 g salmon, boneless filletsalmon, boneless fillets
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ ½ lemonlemons
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp ½ tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (2 oz.) 240 ml (55 g) leafy greens, chopped or Romaine lettuce
- 1 oz. (52⁄3 tbsp) 28 g (85 ml) shredded Parmesan cheese
This recipe has been added to the shopping list.
Making low carb simple
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and wait for it to melt.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the pan. Squeeze the lemon over the top. Fry for a couple of minutes on each side until your preferred level of doneness is reached.
- Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
- Place the salmon and salad on a plate. Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.