Garlic ginger stir-fry with shrimp and cabbage
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 lb 450 g or , sliced
- 2 2 garlic clove, finely choppedgarlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp finely chopped, fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 1 lime, the juicelimes, the juice
- ½ cup (¼ oz.) 120 ml (8 g) chopped,
- 2 tbsp 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 11 oz. 300 g jumbo shrimps, peeled, deveined, tail on
- ground black pepper and salt
- Heat a large wok or frying pan with half of the oil. Add the cabbage, garlic, and ginger. Fry for a minute before adding a splash of water to speed up the cooking process. Sauté the cabbage until preferred consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Once the vegetables are almost done, add tamari soy sauce, lime juice, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- In another pan, sauté the shrimp in the remaining coconut oil until they are no longer translucent. This will take about 6 minutes.
- Place the cabbage on the plates and arrange the shrimp on top. Spoon the leftover sauce from the pan over the shrimp. Garnish with some cilantro and sesame seeds.
Diet Doctor receives no payment or other considerations from the sale of Pascale’s cookbooks or the publishing of this post. ↩